Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pregnant...

So, this will be short.

So far, everything has been going well. I'm sick to my stomach a lot still but not so much that I've ended up worshiping the porcelain gods. Glamorous, I know. Anyway, last night I had a bit of a wake up call as to this entire pregnancy thing. I came out of the bathroom after brushing my teeth and stuff (you know, the usual routine for getting ready for bed) and Joe was working on his quantum physics test. He got up to tuck me in (he's such a sweetie) and gave me a hug. I started to cry. Yes, this was the wake up. I don't like crying. I don't cry for no reason. Granted, I wasn't crying my eyes out or anything, but there were tears. I have no idea why other than that I told him that I loved him. If that is all it's going to take to make me cry for the next seven months or so, I'm screwed. This hormone imbalance that causes tears is not a good thing.

Anyway, that's really about it as far as that's concerned. We did get to hear the baby's heartbeat on the 12th. It was really neat.

The carpet got repaired in our front room and so it all looks so pretty now. We're really happy with the work. Joe did such a great job with the tile. He's finishing up his last semester for his bachelor's degree in physics where he will graduate with a 3.9 GPA (smarty pants that he is).

That's about it for today. Short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment