Sunday, August 15, 2010

Introduction 2

   Hello, my name is Joe, I have a wife, two dogs and I'm a button opera-- wait no I'm not. I'm a college student, full time. Currently I'm lined up to take 18 credits in the fall (about 5 weeks from now).

   My hobbies include motorcycles (off-road), computers, my wife, and cheating at online computer games. Most of those things are self explanatory except the last one, and I'm not about to elaborate.

   I'm a scientist by nature and a Physics major, currently with a math minor which may become a second major. I love to understand just how things work and often that isn't even good enough. I want to know why things work.

   I love my wife more than anything. She's awesome, that probably isn't self explanatory either so perhaps I will elaborate more in the future.

   Now you know a bit about me, feel free to say hi or never visit this page again. You won't offend me if you choose the latter, odds are that I don't make a habit of visiting your blog regularly either.

TTFN
-Joe

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't mind, but I created a link to your blog, from Hillreport.com and from planbgaming.com.

    Good to see you entering the blogging world. Hoping for lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete